Saturday, May 10, 2014

5-9 Husband To Be

what would it be like to be,
married to you,
I often, wonder,
which of us, would be,
the cuter of the two,
or would the pair,
be the affair to declare,
with our wit and our charm,
and your charm and my wit,
with your wit, and my charm,
arm in arm,
two delectable pearls,
two earls, two coy sexy girls,
two in the just right, quite,
queens of the prim of the curls and the trim,
in roses, and poses,
(I've got cute toes-es),
we'd be the creme de la sip,
in the miss of sippippi
the ha and how clever,
in the ha! -oh -my!-thorne,
I would never?
we'd be the oops and the ahh,
of the oh! in the choir,
we'll raise 'em up,
bubble butts higher,
and higher,
and higher,
but let's not get carried away,
after all, it's an umbrella day,
(totes)
but how could we not,
there's so much to say,
when you flirt and I flounce,
and you bounce and I pounce,
and you trounce, and we

well,
um,

sigh, to be married for a day...
what do you say?

husband to be,
one day will you marry me?






No comments:

Post a Comment