Friday, May 9, 2014

05-7 Unlocked #12 Cursed

I am flesh,
bitten, beneath you,
trembling, when you become,
more man, than monster,
as man and monster,
and I feel you,
as man and monster,
on me, pushing in,
caressing me,
waking in me,
the monster who turns,
to man, to find comfort,
in you when I am more flesh,
than spirit, bitten,
trembling, you push,
hold, and breathe,
the touch, pushing in,
holding, breathing,
I become man,
you become monster,
awake, trembling,
we are both,
man and monster,
and I feel you,
becoming more
monster than man,
and I can't take you
pushing in, holding,
biting, caressing, because
I need a man, more than
I need a monster, and you
desire a man, not a monster,
and I am not sure, we
know who is with us,
now in my flesh,
caressing, pushing in,
trembling, touching,
man or monster,
who?

so I say,
no.

becoming man,
watching a monster,
desire a man,
desire,
touch,
hold,

so I say,

no.

No comments:

Post a Comment