Brick Through The Mirror


Monday, May 5, 2014

5-4 At The Table

the sweetest man said yes,
but I said no,

quietly to him,
with the sweetest of smiles,
then he said, okay,

but his hand said no,
I had to say yes,

and now,
he smiles sweetly,
leaving,

and I,
leave,
my entrails,
ripped from my stomach,
an incomplete,
feast for the ravens,

endure.

Posted by Tim Rains at 10:01 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (136)
    • ▼  May (17)
      • 5-15 The Last Poem (For Good- Reprise)
      • 5-14 In The Final Hour, Mr. Adorable Calls
      • 05-13 Petunia's: The Verse In Which Mr. Behr Says ...
      • 5-12 Where Is The F'ing Cheese?
      • 5-11 Away, Away, Away
      • 5-10 Around The Bonfire
      • 5-9 Husband To Be
      • 5-8 A Year and A Half of Therapy
      • 05-7 Unlocked #12 Cursed
      • 5-6 My Hands Listen
      • 5-5 In Which Mr. Snow Becomes My Fan
      • 5-4 At The Table
      • 5-3 I Am Only A Child
      • 5-2 Mother Mine- Mt. Saint Helens
      • 5-1 Happy Hour
      • 4-30 Unlocked #10 (Shoulder Series)
      • 4-29 Mr. Porter.... Please, I like Pretty Things
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2013 (240)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (31)

About Me

My photo
Tim Rains
View my complete profile

My Other Blogs

  • The Pithy Paleo
  • Meanwhile Back At The Cottage
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.